How Does it Work ?
The main ingredient found in Celtrixa is Regestril which is a trademarked substance can only be found in this product. It is claimed that Regestril works by stopping the detrimental effects caused by damaged enzymes in the skin and also helps the formation of the molecules in the skin so it is able to recover and rejuvenate the dermis more rapidly.
Celtrixa reduces stretch marks but it also helps to prevent them from forming. It manages to achieve this by helping the skin to restore itself and then it forms a protective barrier.
It’s recommended that you apply Celtrixa twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.
It is further recommended that you continue to use it for a minimum of three months.
Things to Consider about Celtrixa
- It doesn’t contain any synthetic ingredients, which makes it especially suitable for people with sensitive skin with less chance of side effects.
- It’s less expensive than many other creams on the market.
- Celtrixa is a safer option than surgical procedures, so its worth trying!
- There’s less chance of side effects than with other methods, such as laser surgery.
- Its only available online, but its available through Amazon so you can check out other customer reviews.
- If you smoke or drink alcohol, the effects of Celtrixa reducing stretch marks are diminished and you may find it isn’t as effective.
I said in my intro on the site that I would only recommend products that I think are worth it and will work. Although the price of Celtrixa is very cheap in comparison with other stretch mark creams, the very mixed reviews on Amazon have put me off purchasing it. Not for me I’m afraid 🙁
Seek alternatives to give you a better chance of success.